Sunday, April 17, 2011
Crossroads
Coming off of a major powered week (thank you Aries), had classes monday and tuesday, crammed numerous insurance facts into this aging brain which has many memory problems, swiss cheese at it's finest as we all wonder what I'll remember and what I'll forget, so it was urgent to me to take the test for these classes as soon as possible, studying each morning and night just to try and retain the State's desired facts.
Awesome!
I totally hyper blast mindlessly out the door to the test, thinking there is no chance in hell I can pass either segment, mindless is an interest word, I doubt few can actually how close I was, brain seeking to understand small words by yesterday morning, a struggle at best, and so they sit my down at the monitor, and miracles can happen: My mind can focus on one question at a time as that is all these wonderful people put up onto the screen, no longer seeing a row of 10 questions leading to 50 more is a small miracle in itself, yes I can do this 1 question only actually helps me to refocus and find some calm within myself.
2 hours later they tell me I passed both segments? " Your kidding" I utter, and the girl smiles reassuringly.
So now I wake up after finally catching up on some needed sleep and rest for the noggin, and I find I am drained, and I have no desire to make progress today.
I have bills, I have no money left as I just paid the ever lovely mortgage, and truck.
I need groceries, but procrastinate spending my remaining money.
I see no job solutions on the horizon for my dear partner in crime, so I know I should market the house and get out from under the higher ticket payments, yet it is a conversation I really hate to have, if I don't want to do it, how can they, and yet it is beginning to look like the only solution to this God Aweful Housing Collapse that keeps one of us jobless, I believe in him so much if I had the money I'd hire him he's so capable of running any project.
Instead I take an April 1st deadline, and move it to April 15th, and from the 15th I move it to May 1st, and before you know it I'll have moved to May 15th, but that must be it my friend.
And then we will have to face the music, and face all these lovely housing in our neighborhood that have been on the market for the past 2 1/2 years, eh? And knowledge of short sales, only to avoid that F word, Foreclosure or so we hope. Of Course F starts alot of words, doesn't it?
And so I will do little or nothing until I can move again.
"The Beatles- " She's leaving home, Bye Bye".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment