"When was the last time, you ever saw the sunrise?" Nothing to see here today, the sky is gray with clouds, promising rain, but somewhere else it is shining, in someone else's sky.
What makes one make weak of character, and another strong? What leads one person, to be able to make a decision and stick with it, and another to flip flop so constantly?
Now throw in some marriages, we all have a partner in crime. siblings, spouses, some decisive, some not, some chaotic, some try to juggle it and come up with balance of purpose or purpose of balance. The child watches it all, oh hell no it was the shadow watching, the shadow protects the child, oh Jacky boy you're so good here, lol.
I try to understand each man point of view and value, in spite of my own humble conclusions. I think I will never understand setting out with direction, and then totally losing it, or talking ones self out of things constantly. You're either going east or you're going west, it's that simple to me.
I am asked point blank if I am angry, all I could muster was a gutteral "hrrrmmmmm" ., to which he says:
" oooh you are angry!" Well black was the color my brain was seeing, I slap my brain and say: "Everyone has to do what's best for them". Dear sunshine how many times have ever said that diddley in your life?
And so some fun was had, some words expressed, some futures looked to, and then dashed, slammed and locked behind the futures door. All plans were dropped. When are "we" ever enough for the next person?
The whole time I have this fantastic best friend who stands with me, behind me, and next to me, cattle prodding me with realities, mine, ours, everyone's, he does well bringing perspective of who we all are, what each of us allows to shape, he's seldom failed me, and constantly amazes me by living up to what I need in my life. How did I get so lucky to have someone who would accept my very human reactions to what evolves around me, and why does he keep me?
Very lucky. The shadow walked in front of the child for a while giving shelter, and the woman slowly came back out into the sunlight.
No comments:
Post a Comment