Saturday, September 28, 2013
The Road Not Taken, go right
Sometime the road stretches out before you, and as you come around the bend you see a split off, you have no idea of what lies ahead on either of the roads, at least never with a certainty, but you have a very good idea where the one road leads to, it's a dead end that eventually becomes a very intense maze no one could escape back out of.
Options although disgusting choices were laid on the table, neither being embraced them. I can't speak for the one, but that back burner called a sleeping mind stayed plenty busy, most nights back up awake for a few hours, brain clicking away like a over worked computer.
Last year I came to you for a game plan, and you out and out spit on me and threw me from the window, so with very intense child bound (the child drove the truck there) spirits of process of eliminations versus some bottom lined hope I broached you again, I am nauseated as you come up with your suggestion of how it could all work, the child still has hope, the woman is sickened to the point of shakes, and the shadow takes over, the shadow took over for the entire afternoon of waiting.
The lessor of evils wins the day with a call back, yes, let's go to hell this way, follow me.
I believe the woman drove home, with tips from the shadow, and onto the explanations of self, Lucy.
A bettered band aid, time tabled risk, extreme disciplines required to make this a true betterment not backfire ever, and some of the universal light needed.
When the child drove me there yesterday she had only the purest of heart within her, I am always so thankful she's remain, she is the bravest of creatures and pure of heart still.
And so we take the path to the right, we already knew where the left would get us to.
The woman would have quit the game eons ago if not for some very intense loves, child knows this, shadow protects all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment