Friday, August 1, 2014
Our fellow drivers
"When was the last time, you ever saw the sunrise?"
We drive many places, and yet we drivers all end up driving to work 5 to 6 days a week, we are surrounded by many other drivers all conforming to some extent to the land of lincoln's rule established speeds and guideline more or less observed.
We will encounter road rage at some point, someone swearing at you perhaps they were speeding and you weren't and their perception is that you cut them off. Sometimes your own driver error, whereby your own brain doesn't catch something fast enough, and you almost cause someone a problem.
Other things will remain a mystery, one man this week cut in front of me rather quickly, I didn't honk, I didn't yell, but in my own vehicle I know my face grimaced, and this particular idot driver didn't like the facial expression so he waited until we started driving again, and whipped some type of sheet metal out his window at me and my vehicle hoping to make a statement of some sort, I heard it hit the drivers side of my vehicle, yet it missed the windshield I believe he'd been hoping for.
Although these things amaze you a bit, I try to take it in stride. My only worry is for the crazies my boys would encounter out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment