Friday, July 25, 2008
Dream M 072508
Do you know the value of "a day"? Well imagine my surprise at seeing you. You above all people do know the value of a day. I don't know what it means, but I will try to put it down.
Mike dressed in his blue suit...no white shirt, shirt is yellow, tie has some maroon in it, he's sitting on my piano bench (Mine's painted white) legs crossed, no cigarette but cigarette demeanor implied, Kate's next to him trying to talk to him very sincere in her explanations, he's looking away towards Kit, and Me.
Kit tells Katie to stop taking all of his time, she tell Katie that Dixie is the next one to talk to him,
she tells Katie to Move On that Michael is waiting to talk to Kathy M, Michael smiles at me, eyes showing warmth, ignoring Katie now to listen to Dixie. Katie is frustrated but won't get up off of the piano bench, Dixie talks to him warmly, he smiles some more, done, and it's my turn to go by him.
KM Wakes up as she's getting up to go ......... What does it mean, where was everybody else, where's Rick?
Can't get the jest of this, but it was good to see you, you looked more like you did for Krissie's wedding or my folks funerals, my favorite pallbearer, and we joke about you being aged and being my pallbearer even if you had to tie chains around the frickn casket & pull it down the church stairs, funny there is no replacement for you there either. And the adopted sis still laughs at the picture it conjured. You thought I was the spacey one, but I did make you laugh a bunch with my bullshit imagination.
So what's your point with the butterfly on my hood, the fallen prayer card, and now this dream?
I can't tell if I'm staying or going? So, I just have to keep doing whatever it is I do everyday until then, OK?
Kath
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment