Sunday, August 31, 2008

Outsource America, what a bad concept.

Do you know the value of "a day"? Obviously not. The war on terrorism may have started in the wrong place. It should have started here in America, the moment outsourceing jobs was mentioned by any political idiot. We simply should have told them to get back under their desks until they had a better idea, worthy of the country. I work in an office suite that contains several businesses, one of the newly developing lines of business is a company that helps jobs be outsourced to India. They write manuals for companies products here in the States, and then they ship these manuals to India so India can do the work cheaper than Americans would work for. As was explained to me.....they don't mean to skirt your problem....but they must stick to the manual, and thus the endless hours on the phone for a dell technical problem, I myself spent 5 hours on the phone with them two weeks ago, and another 8.5 hours on the phone with them yesterday trying to get a computer re-programmed. I had the bad luck of having three different tech people from India make me repeat the same processes I had already completed with another tech earlier in the day, they don't even read or comprehend their own notes taken previously on the same case #. It was fascinating and I used every bit of self control and grace that I had in my body.......remembering that they have to go off of the maual....it is their bible for the product, to hell with common sense, and definitely to hell with computer logic 101. Americans are out of work in big numbers, and our country has set up and allowed for our own jobs to be given to people who will never pay taxes here, never live in neighborhoods here, never understand another American here. One of these techs was so tired or bored that he kept dozing off on the phone and I have to talk loudly to jolt him back into my repeated question. Sorry, this American is not interested in seeing anymore jobs outsourced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: