Saturday, June 23, 2012

FalseHood: " The Citi Never Sleeps"?

Yes, yes  on 6/9 I deposited $190. in cash into the CITI Never Sleeps ATM..."it timed out" with a famous phrase of "I'm sorry I haven't heard from you in awhile" (exactly as it would do online...but I wasn't online), and ate the cash, I tried dipping the card one more time and for that hard labor it didn't recognize the previous transaction of $190.00, but instead took my meager $1.00 test theory, therefore I still have the next time stamp after the $190.00 and also the ATM ID # which would prove invaluable or so you would think: I immediately went into the bank to notify them of the machine error,(new machines-bought with bail out money much like Chase, have to stay competitive), they promise they would launch an investigation and call me the following week on tuesday, on wednesday I went to the bank again, they said they were just starting the investigation and would call me in a couple of days, they didn't call, I went back on friday and made them call the home office to see what progress had been made....ooops the home office had down the wrong ATM machine number and the wrong info on the deposit as they thought it was a check and had not grasped it was real cash and for more fun they had down the wrong branch number, now they would escalate the investigation and get back to me in about two days,  I have also emailed with them (possibly INDIA as each time I get another lazy person who cannot consult the notes made on this account to see exactly who the hell is doing the investigation,  and apparently: "The CITI never sleeps" is having a very hard time counting the cash receipts from one ATM MAchine for a Speciffic day = " A falsehood: " The Citi Does Sleep". Is the bank trying to rob people? Yes, you guessed it, I still have not heard back from a full service bank.

No comments: