Sunday, June 3, 2012

Some Valuable Lessons for me yesterday

Going home to Chicago is almost always a good move for me, I am in a city I've loved long, sometimes traveling through old neighborhoods I saw with my family as I grew up in that city, it's a place that's got part of my soul echoing like a ghost of yesteryear, sometimes she feeds me a dose of exactly what I need. Yesterday I spent time with Grandpa which always opens my mind and gets the addled brain expanded, then I had a few hours to either read which I thought I'd be doing or: flipping channels in a waiting that held only me at that point gained me some further growth.

I spent the next several hours yesterday watching the stories a man has worked years to put together, on occasion in this busy somethings can  penetrate in our hearts or souls, you use your terms and I'll use mine, but this unknown to me man made a dent that I'll probably be able to carry some of his words and thoughts conveyed into my future levels of being on planet earth (she's smiling and you know it).

The mans name is Dr. Wayne Dyer, they were doing a special called "Wishes Fullfilled" , and he had a guest on named Anita Moyria (think the spellings good), She'd written a book after having been 89 lbs and almost dead from cancer, already at the final coma state, family gathered around her, she had an unusal dream and got well, the book is called "Dying to be Me".

Both of these people had wonderful stories, and both of them choose to live their lives on a better plateau than most of us can achieve daily, but I am going to give it a very good try as I believe in many of their thoughts presented.

No comments: