Monday, October 8, 2012

Only time can ease some

"I shall walk this way but once, any kindness that I can do, let me do it now, for I shall not walk this way again".

And so constantly on face book we see all of the interactions and inter-reactions of people we know well and some people who have been acquaintances of varying degrees, we see their laughter, we see their sport team favorites,  we see cooking trends they're excited for, shoes they wished they had, training increments they dreading ( I did not know police trainees had to be pepper sprayed nor taizored but I do now), we see birthday celebrated, illnesses and prayers wished for, friends rallying to support whatever is in someones day, comments posted supporting others out there.
We see people missing their parents and posting beautiful heaven thoughts.  We also see people posting these heavenly thoughts for their children who have left the earth as we know it.  I thinks sometimes I feel their pain more than words can say.
One of them is rearing his grandson. His own son had been in the armed forces, come home, and the coming home part seemed to be where the troubles began or ended, he took his own life, no one really knows what he was thinking they only know they miss him, and he left grieving parents, and a grieivng son who is about age 9.
So much unexplained, and them left wondering, did they not hear something behind the words said?
A hard one to move on from, only perhaps time will help heal some of the wounds.

Only time can heal some wounds, and an whole lot of love.




No comments: