Saturday, January 18, 2014

Nothing Else .............."What was that for?"

I think we all have a sunny side, and that we all also have a dark side. I can be a joker, but when I am deadly serious, whoa boy even I can feel the deadliness of the mood. We have a variety of things go smoothly for us, and then we hit the roller coaster ride down, and we have no idea if we'll land safely. For some the economy has had a lingering effect, knocking the stuffing out of the people it besieged. Tough, yet not if you know your bottom line, a capability to see the big picture, see what matters most in that big picture, and to recognize what is bunny fluff you may have grown used to. What really matters to you the very most? Do you know your own self, or do you disguise your feelings by piling crap on them rather like decorations on a tree, so you can't really see the beauty of the tree itself? So going back to deadly serious, "Nothing Else Matters" Metallica and their finest contribution in this girls eyes : Lyrics: So close no matter how far Couldn't be much more from the heart Forever trusting who we are And nothing else matters Never opened myself this way Life is ours, we live it our way All these words I don't just say And nothing else matters Trust I seek and I find in you Every day for us something new Open mind for a different view And nothing else matters Never cared for what they do Never cared for what they know But I know So close no matter how far Couldn't be much more from the heart Forever trusting who we are And nothing else matters Never cared for what they do Never cared for what they know But I know Never opened myself this way Life is ours, we live it our way All these words I don't just say And nothing else matters Trust I seek and I find in you Every day for us something new Open mind for a different view And nothing else matters Never cared for what they say Never cared for games they play Never cared for what they do Never cared for what they know And I know So close no matter how far Couldn't be much more from the heart Forever trusting who we are No nothing else matters Read more: Metallica - Nothing Else Matters Lyrics | MetroLyrics

No comments: