Thursday, June 25, 2015

Amazing Gracie, isn't it? Love is all around.

"When was the last time, you ever saw the sunrise?" Many lately. Mid June had a run in Flashes as I call them, Psychosomatic little one liners of powerful intonations for futures, basically they come when I am very tired mentally, that in itself has always fascinated me, why when you're tired? Anyways, I sift quickly and shove them to the back burner, if they await, later then until you slap me in the face. Meanwhile the last week or so has been priceless, so many amazing things to bear witness to, people who love deeply, deer in strange places, or bunnies doing things I'd never seen before so cute that my hands begged for a camera that wasn't there. Love expressed to us by our sons dog have all made life pull into a very sweet spot for me. Our son when he turns around for the goodbye hug, same expression each time. The love and care I feel from my most guarded person is deeply felt, I blow off errands to come home faster for more. What these big and little things bring out in me, finally gets me back to who my essence is, and I am basking in it. I take the time this past weekend to ground myself every opportunity I have, weeding what I will always think of as Michael's garden, main goal to stand up a fallen angel that I brought to Kit several years ago so she could see it with the roses from her kitchen window or back porch, lol. And at home I lie down in the back yard with the pup for several outings, still amazing how the earth can correct what lies within. This all from someone who spent the first 3 years of remembered life playing with earth worms, excavating good sized holes in the dirt back yard of Richmond, finding pieces of coal she thought were black diamonds, filling buggies with dirt and worms, lol, for amusement while her brothers played baseball in the alley. The day I buried my Ma, they lowered her next to Dad, caskets touching, I took off my shoes as the service ended and sat down on the ground, the first peace and deep happiness I'd known in months over took me, a balance found, knowing it's where a good part of her wanted to be, and having seen it though, maybe just the earth and the cycle of life we all try to hide from, I don't really know. What I do know is it's a great idea to become one with the earth to regain balance. And happiness, a deep happiness.

No comments: