Sunday, October 4, 2009
A. A. Bondy, some absolutely great music
I Shall pass this way but once....but I am glade my son brought A.A. Bondy into our lives. His music to me is a combination of Don McLean's finest and Simon & Garfunkel' best.
Bondy has wonderful guitar skills, his lyrics are a reflection of the deepest thinkers words skills when he puts his words on a songs canvass. His voice is a good one that matches up with his words and guitar playing.
To me he is folk music revived, and he has some insights to America, it's problems, to the politicians that keep leeching of the masses, and he has seen many aspects of love and has some intellectual bottom lines for true love and the relationships that can be rekindled if the desire to do so is there.
For Americans he writes:
"So don't tread on her for she is your sister, she was born with an American Heart, And don't tread on me for I am your brother, I was born with an American Heart........"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment