Tuesday, October 13, 2009
The Best Thing I Ever Did , Was You
I Shall pass this way but once, any good that I can do let me do it now, I shall not pass this way again.
I have a person in my life whose development I half contributed to, be it my strengths he gained some of, my weaknesses he hopefully deterred away from, my humor which is still there to be used in the blackest of times, or my ability to try to always see the big picture and reduce the temporary chaotic family moments to a bottom line of underlying love, as long as we have our health and eachother for these moments. And this person I have invested my time in loves to write, loves the arts, and so he has begun his own blog, a place where he can wander to, and publish some of his writings he's had to do for his education, or some he's done for his own amusement. He's also added in some pictures he's found interesting that have been drawn as graffitti by one man all over the world, yet no one knows the mans true identity as he is always hidden in darkness or cloaked by a mask, this intrigues our young man. Enjoy your writings and developments that can come with a blog:
http://onetensurvival.blogspot.com/2009/10/chicago-coursing.html
A Hundred Years from Now, It Will Have Mattered in the Life of A Child*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment