Tuesday, August 17, 2010
The Collective Soul
"And I was a child and you were a child in this kingdom by the sea"-Poe
It is the subconscious, perhaps that inner lining of soul that constantly fretted over life going on smoothly, fretted about all the elements understanding and aligning with the next. You cannot have a harmony unless you become extremely flexible to the flaw you see in another.
We are all beautiful, yet all flawed.
And truthfully to move on, we must either move on together and over look the blemishes, or we must choose to move on alone.
This morning upon reading, I choose to move on with a smaller number.
Life brings it's own collection of problems, yet I do not need more than I carry.
I only need to travel in the most direct path currently, my baggage is enough weight on my shoulders, I do not need anymore of a load or burden.
So I will refine my own soul, waste no time refining others who want to wage wars and battles, always having a tizzy to keep on spinning Lizzie.
I will hold my own counsel, travel my own roads for the betterment of myself and my small unit.
Go in Peace, May Peace be with you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment