Friday, August 6, 2010

You my dear amaze me

The first time ever I saw your face"-Roberta Flack" No one can see the threads of love and caring I do. It's probably your demeaner, and humor that deflects their insight. So I will share one story of a woman who had a silly cell phone which contained certain songs for when her lovies called her, and also certain photo's she had downloaded or shot of her loved ones. Oddly enough after many years her phone is pretty obsolete, and her battery ran down on the phone and would not take a charge anymore, she tried to find the battery out in the world of radio shacks and online and no one had it. She bought a pay as you go cheapest phone ever so she could still have calls, no lovies, no tunes to depict who was calling, actually very hard to work this new gadget, always learning curves, inclsuing you get what you pay for? Meanwhile, behind the scenes as most of what you do is kept, you found her a battery yesterday and had it charging when she came home, you spent your spending money on trying to make her days alittle more beautiful, a little more normal. You show your caring in the strangest ways sometimes, but I have to say when you gift me, it's always got a great thought behind it. Thank You, you are a keeper.

No comments: