Wednesday, August 11, 2010
For the love of children
Children are hopefully begotten for only the finest of reasons. I know it's not always the case, but often it is.
So after seeing scores of people who should never have a child near them, let alone rear one, I see all the pregnancies that go wrong for people like me, Dana, and now other friends or family, and I simply very simply, and wonderingly ask, Why?
Why do the people who have love to give, get shorted and slighted with this miracle of life and love?
Why do the crack and heroin addicts, and abusers have too much luck in childbearing, and never really care for the child first, a new souls well being, they can only see their need of the drug?
For 31 years I have pondered this and I am not any closer to understanding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment