Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Another Day, March 2nd
When was the last time you watched a sunrise?
He preps for an interview, one more important than others as it is his familiar line of work, he looks great, dressed in a suit walks out with his folder, embarking on an hours ride to this place further away, but totally doable. He's was recommended to these people by his old boss which can only help with the morning.
One small step for mankind.
He and I are each others mood elevators, I cannot say how many times in the last two years we've asked each other if the other was alright.
Some white light on him, too. I hope he catches a break so he can resume pride of work, and spend his days working on a job site, instead of tidying some damn thing here, all of which starts to erode a soul or spirit. I would not care for the planet without him.
(That is how I can so feel my sister's plight, she is the great pretender, her life ended 3/4th's about 4 years back, she is bullshit & baffle personified as she facially greets her world, still a light hearted joker for the masses, but inside she is deadly serious to this day, dabbling in a few things until she can be released to follow her pal.)
So, hopefully today will bring us good news from all walks, the last few days were a little chaotic, disconcerting, whatever.
So let's just visualize that soon this man will go to work daily, coffee thermal cup in hand, and that some level of normal can be returned to his days.....
Here's to seeing it played out and finished, yes I am picturing it now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ah yes, been there, experienced that a few times. Ones belief system does need care to prevent erosion of ones inner worth.
May that the parts all come together to form the perfect settin.
Be Well
Patience is a virtue, waiting, still projecting view of seeing him leave every morning with coffee in hand....
Post a Comment