Sunday, March 6, 2011
A Book, A Thought, am starting over: "The Secret"
I have such good recall on so many items, especially the past, but I also have a swiss cheese memory problem going on, I should be labeled at times: "Retains Water".
My son and husband are aware of it, and they keep an eye on me to see how it shapes and if it spirals, the reasons can range from too many 106 fevers as a child to, a wooden baseball bat, or too many years of stress, the only good news is, I'll forget I've seen a movie, I'll forget I bought a given ingredient already for the kitchen larder, I will forget for weeks to get other items needed for the household, I preface this happy writing with this as I might have read or seen this book before but I have just a flash of that possibility, if I read or saw it previously, well I have forgotten that:
A few weeks back one gal up at work, our property manager for the building mentioned she'd read a book recently and it changed her life, I was intrigued, she told me it was called " The Secret". Mental note that I made and actually retained was to hunt down the book, I mentioned it on facebook, and my best friend of childhood days Cyndie ordered it, and had it shipped to me, I received it on thursday, and finally started reading it yesterday.
Now I've never been a materialistic gal, yes if I was rich I'd have a fine set of clothes and shoes, but I am not currently rich in any money sense, but I am rich in the people who encompass my life, I have many good friends, and I have a wonderful family, quirky at times but a fool I would be not to see the actual wealth and richness of people surrounding me.
This books entire point is based on "the Law of attraction" which I blotted out somewhere in the past just cause I didn't like how it was phrased....I don't like the word attraction actually, it makes me think of the old dating seen a different attraction meant entirely.
With the Law of attraction, simply restated a magnet will attract a similar magnet, so "it's important how you think, think about the things you want to see on your horizon, and what you'd like to see shape in the future, think about it only in I Want & I Need, and it will shape.
Correct old ways of thinking about what you don't want, don't want's attract only don't wants.
So from this day forward as long as my memory bank can retain: "I am only thinking about what I want to see shape up, and I will only project out for good positive thoughts on that horizon", and life should extend itself to re-shape Magnet pulling like to like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment