Sunday, July 3, 2011
BACK TO: The Perfect List, rubbing the magic lamp
This is a magic lamp guaranteed order form:
I love my family, and want / see us having many more years filled with good times and good health together, Golden Days Filled with Sunshine.
I love my home, and want/ see us here as long as we want this environment.
I love my husband, am glad he's gotten to grow and expand so he can use the knowledge when he starts his next job, he will be working at a job he enjoys very soon.
I love our son, and am very proud of his adult choices with his education, and I will love seeing him teach High English as soon as he Graduates from Grad School in 2 weeks.
He will bring good things and thoughts to a mass of High School kids needing confidence in their growth.
I want to pay off all debts, and after that I want to save money for a rainy day.
I want to have a couple of bar-b-ques this summer to catch up with friends and family.
I want to take some time to exercise and have the time to think about the environment I love to view when I am out walking for my health and well being.
I love my job and hope to have many more years there, and to make more money at work once I successfully pass my insurance license course and state exam.
I want a new couch.
I want a new mattress.
I want my kitchen floor tiled with the tile we have on hand in the basement.
I want my dishwasher installed and out of the basement.
I want new front tires for my truck.
I want to take a vacation to California.
I want Rick and Frank to go fishing for Musky in Canada.
I want to work hard, and enjoy my time when not working.
I want to bask in the sunshine.
I want positive people in my life.
I want good things for my family.
I want it all!
Your wish is my command said the Genni:
This is a magic lamp guaranteed order form:
Good Health & Good Times on order.
Your home is ordered.
Husband's job is ordered.
Son's job is ordered.
Debtfree has been ordered.
Savings For rainy day ordered.
Gatherings and good times with family and friends ordered.
Exercise and meditation time is ordered.
Your job and your raise have been ordered due to your new insurance credential.
Your new couch is ordered.
Your new mattress is ordered. new mattress.
Your kitchen floor will be tiled as ordered.
Your dishwasher will be installed as ordered.
Your new tires have been ordered.
Your trip to California has been ordered.
The trip to Canada has been ordered.
Your enjoyable days off have been ordered.
Your days enjoying the sunshine's warmth have been ordered.
Positive people in your life have been ordered.
Good happenings have been ordered.
I want it all delivered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well done. Now let it become as natural to your way of thinking as it saturates the 'inner' you, with a new ambience that ameliorates the outer world.
I had to repost it, the list was great for me, and I spent yesterday in a natural surrounding, which it a great surrounding to get back to my core self, enjoying the great out of doors and nature.
Going to do that again today.
Post a Comment