Friday, October 28, 2011
Making Sense of no sense
Some times I become very sad at a happening, my spouse and I well I am the more open or expressive of we two, when I have a melt down or a cry session, or seek to find logic in the illogical, or struggle to make sense out of no sense occurrences, it's my expressions of emotion that let's his own escape, I am his pathway to expressing himself. A happening which is shape shifting within a loved one right now has us all pondering our own thoughts.
I never learned as much about Chakra's as I should have, but did find Dana's recent writing interesting as she believes for a brief time she carried another persons Chakra's erroneously, that you can pick up someone else's was her point.
And so I continue to ponder the unknowns world of answers and overlaps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment