Friday, October 28, 2011

Some thoughts 10/28*

C.I.P. - 10/28/02 "The life of clouds is a parting and a meeting. A tear and a smile. " - Gibran So much to tell you, so much has transpired, Good things, bad things, so much humor, so much love, so much growth, a beautiful little one added to our family bringing out so much heart and beauty, wonderful as we all felt it, and together. Yes, there's all the other stuff as well, negative, but compared to the bigger picture of all of us, it is a small piece that will now have to find it's own way, for I am tired and choose not to let it knock time off my earthly schedule, it was a piece/ingredient of life, it was not meant to be "life consuming", I rule that it's consumed enough of mine, and that's my final word about that. It's now 9 years since I sat up that October night watching Rocky Raccoon run back and forth across the garage roof panicking that there was no way off totally in sync to the oxygen machine, and me thinking I'd go mad any minute, it was my most desolate night to live through, knowing how totally screwed we really were, feeling that you'd already started down that other path, just holding off from telling me you'd gone on 4/5th's. I miss you and Dad tremendously, I carry you in my heart.

No comments: