"I shall walk this way but once"- Wm Penn:
Getting "hacked" on your email can be a computer world trauma, a friend might call you or email you that you've been hacked or they suspect you have, reason being your email address starts sending all types of bizarre requests, things they know you wouldn't send unless you had gone off into the land of insanity.
Yesterday I received an email from my son (she's laughing) oh crap I fell for it and clicked on the link....Work at home moms....was just a test email, sent to me and sent to any of his females Professor's at his last two universities. What do we have here, ahhhh hackers with some humor.
I deleted it, I have seen these ads before, you have to buy a kit in order to make thousands weekly all while working at home from your own computer.
I have three different email accounts I get these emails repeated every couple of hours in all of them, and then my mental doorbell knows he's in deep shit, he's been hacked, I text him, and tell him to call me so I can give him some protocols on how to minimize the damages as quickly as possible, while the people of the planet will still talk to him. He works at this throughout the afternoon and then has to go to his job.
While he's at work and right before I leave my job I receive the hackers new sense of humor which has gone lewd, I do not click on this one, delete and delete out of the deletes.
Sometimes when your hacked they take your entire address book and all your emails, they in essence lock you out by changing your password, and that is a real adventure, they will send to everyone you've ever known, and they will always try to get money out of them, once they've highjacked your account they of course receive all of the answers intended for you, and "SO IT GOES" - Kurt Vonnegut
The best you can do is change all of your passwords (all email accounts & your cell phone as well if you have internet on your phone and receive emails in that way or else they can hack your phone = more fun.
There is also a theory about the hacking, some believe this works and some can't see how it would but here goes:
In your email address book make the very first contact in it read: AAAA.AAA@lasiter.com or AAAA.AAA@myass.com using something that doesn't exist after the @ sign =a harsh reality on hackers hacking as they can't get past the first entry....capesh?
And run all of your virus checkers, and also know that within a day of this starting you open some email and clicked on some link YOU JUST SHOULDN'T HAVE! Nuff Said!
No comments:
Post a Comment