"When was the last time, you ever saw the sunrise?" Yesterday and it was a beauty.
Sometimes in life you begin to feel like a place holder in numbers, not really going forward, nor backwards, just staying the same spot. You realize it won't be the same spot for long, but you possibly have no idea where the next direction will lead you.
Perhaps a better way to describe it is watching a fish in an aquarium swimming, they are headed somewhere, but there are times when you watch them , they are holding still except for an ever slight movement of fin and gill to keep them maintain at the same spot, I was never sure but I think they were sleeping, or simply resting. It's a small progress of being balanced perhaps.
My adult life has been occupied with projections always looking out into the future, in real estate I was taught to anticipate watching for the trends and warning signs and market changes, but this 2nd decade of this newer century, sometimes the progress is so small you can barely see it, or you're about to slip backwards and have one last time slot before the havoc ensues.
I'd ask the fish but I think he's sleeping:)
No comments:
Post a Comment