SO I came across this little diddly this morning....and I read it twice before I saw it's author, who I read plenty of in high school with an English teacher who absolutely just loved his style of stories, this obviously came from a different of one man, backing up to my stories of people, multifaceted like diamonds, all those sides, glints, and colors to be discovered, I really enjoyed finding this:
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
A born romantic, who would have guessed
"When was the last time, you ever saw the sunrise?" Daylight is such a great thing, we under estimate it:)
SO I came across this little diddly this morning....and I read it twice before I saw it's author, who I read plenty of in high school with an English teacher who absolutely just loved his style of stories, this obviously came from a different of one man, backing up to my stories of people, multifaceted like diamonds, all those sides, glints, and colors to be discovered, I really enjoyed finding this:
SO I came across this little diddly this morning....and I read it twice before I saw it's author, who I read plenty of in high school with an English teacher who absolutely just loved his style of stories, this obviously came from a different of one man, backing up to my stories of people, multifaceted like diamonds, all those sides, glints, and colors to be discovered, I really enjoyed finding this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment