Words. The are little items that when strewn together, can be glorious, they can be fuzzy or exacting, They can tell a long tale like King's Gunslinger, they can be a poem about Anna Belle Lee, they could Bronte's Wuthering Heights, they could be a bill list or a grocery list to keep us on target. A person of few words, more than less, we are off at the races...where's the damn rabbit? Take them as they were meant - sunglasses on - an old trick to keep the expressions from being seen :
http://youtu.be/O8xapIuoFsY # Words Bee Gees # #
Smile an everlasting smile, a smile can bring you # Near to me. # Don't ever let me find you down, cause that would # Bring a tear to me. # [Lyrics from www.EasyLyrics.org] # This world has lost its glory, lets start a brand # New story now, my love. # Right now, there'll be no other time and I can show # You how, my love. # # Talk in everlasting words, and dedicate them all to # Me. # And I will give you all my life, I'm here if you # Should call to me. # You think that I don't even mean a single word i # Say. # Its only words, and words are all I have, to take # # And I will give you all my life, I'm here if you # Should call to me. # You think that I don't even mean a single word i # Say. # Its only words, and words are all I have, to take # Your heart away
No comments:
Post a Comment