Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day 2011,

Seanna Michaela born this past winter, and Will Archer born in August, are making their households very happy today as it is their first Christmas together. Many will know a deep happiness today, there is nothing like having another child in the family, it carries big warmth to all.

Today we will go spend some Christmas with one of our oldest and dearest friends, Rick's Dad, he's been our good pal through all kinds of seasons, he's had a rocky last few month but continues to combat what time can do to one's health, and hopefully this season he will be able to get an upper hand to some degree.

The point of my thinking is: I want to be everywhere today, I want to see it all, I want to see all of my family, I want to cherish every moment with everyone, in all of their households, family in and out of state, I love you all, and I do value that "TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN", it could be any of us, at any time, anywhere, and we never know who will walk through the portal next. Merry Christmas to you ALL.

But I do know that today we will go have a visit with Grandpa, aka: Rick's Dad, and my friend. The sun is out, the road's are clear, and it's a good place to start the day once we've got our acts together, dressed and ready to go.

Merry Christmas, a day of peace and happiness to you,

No comments: