Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ah yes, how to say I'm sorry yet some more ways

"Two roads diverged into a wood, and I- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference! -Robert Frost

Let's start with saying I am sorry if I've affronted you or caused pain, yet I am not sorry if you pause to think from multiple perspectives as you read parts of my blog, as I'd be a liar and breaking the rule of "To thy own self be true" if I said I didn't want you to be able to perceive all angles, all sides of the coin.

After that I believe it goes back to Grandpa and "Who's truth is it, anyways?" or "Truth is like a rubber band."
Does the truth contain lies? Possibly, it's like a rubber band isn't it?

Can we stop and put on some else's shoes, and feel comfortable? Truth be told I hate wearing someone's shoes, I have whole days when mine are not comfortable.

Can you stop and think what it must be like to lose the best part of yourself, can you stop and think of the lonliness it encompasses? Can you understand that one would reach out to their family and friends, but it would not always sooth the demons, some days we all would lash out instead, it's a human element.

Can we remember days of warm smiles, and eyes that love? Laughter and fun. Yes, I think we can, I think we can hug, shake our heads and know that not one of us is perfect, good maybe but no perfection, if we were perfect God would have taken us already so we must need some more work before we can ever get there.

So back to the chalk board: I am sorry, I do love you, and I do also forgive you., said in any order as the man says to his students.
And so the sun will come up, tomorrow.........

1 comment:

The Talker said...

Ah, delighted to see you back in action.
Very pleased the 'lures' will be in action somewhere in our big beautiful world, pleasing a new customer putting the fish on the grill in the back yard..
Happy to have contributed in some small manner with the venture.
Pleased that ones stuck to the learning curve and came out on top of it.
You are a gem, delighted to have danced with you.

Not an easy journey of learning to care and love each and every soul within ones sphere of experiences. We all have our warts and zits decorating interactions with one another. On top of that, I even have to put up with my big Polish nose that is like a red locomotive headlight. Ha. Yes. am missing the 'good' days of family funning. Holding the peace, unclenching the fists, cooling the minds flame of anger, frustration and recalling the pure inner beauty within each and every soul involved. Feeling the pangs of failure as a guide in the many lives that was a harmonious unit. Yet knowing that each soul is experiencing uniqueness of expression.

Realizing that truth is indeed like a rubber band, germane to the soul experiencing.
Does one abandon that soul, while they are stumbling, messing up, failing to even appreciate their own worth! Ah, yes, unconditional love, steep learning curve for this one. My warts and zits, added to the experiences, create many 'ah crap' days.
Yet one perseveres, as deep inside there is beauty waiting for release, that moment is 'Now'.
Love and Hugs me dear one, and fresh Duracell's.