Saturday, May 26, 2012

Simple things

I should be cleaning now, but the heavy rains are making me think, and thinking I've wanted to write all week, so I am making the time for some simple expressions of heart or soul.
I do not understand world events: Mother of four in Florida kills children, I never get that, I can't even begin to understand how someone could even think of doing such a criminal act. Criminal not even as defined, but how the hell could you contemplate such deed?
And I don't understand wars carried on despite no progresses in foreign lands, when there is so very much to be done at home for your own people.
I don't understand politics that get in the way of curing a countries ailments of economies collapsed, poverty levels at all time highs swept under a rug, numbers fudged to represent a better picture at all levels of government defining corruptions of a system not working for it's people.
And I don't understand these political parties with no time barrier for sidetracking the real issues as they traipse about the country running smear campaign after smear campaign disintegrating what truth lie within each parties rallying, and the monetary expenditures made in the name of government re-elections is one big piece that should have a cap put on it, so that a party gets to run for office for two months, on a budget of 1million dollars, capped, end game.  Say what have to say and move forward, enough of what our precious time which we're spending struggling while you dick around our major cities like prim a ballerina's, spreading doubts and and tearing apart any real progress that had been made for our common man.
I think it's reprehensible what damages you have inflicted in the name of betterment.
I don't understand yet why people have not totally boycotted you on election day to say in uni-seen, we've had enough of this disgraceful
politicking.
And I do not understand what the news media selects to force feed us day after day.

No comments: