Dire Straits: Brothers in Arms:
http://www.youtube.com/share_popup?v=k5JkHBC5lDs
There's a sadness in a soul that can't even begin to be expressed with words, and that my friend is why we have music, it expresses what we cannot seem to. The song itself is about one scenario, yet for me it captured so much from those days......
And the good earth went out of balance for quite awhile, the high winds and trees signalling their wraith at such a choice of a human.
I think I could put my Ma and Dad's passing into perspective due their ages, and life plans fulfilled, yet they still carried a shock value.
But you dear third brother, I have never to this day understood the why of you. You cared so much, and took such care of all. You know more time should have been given, and that sometimes there is little or no justice to the circle of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment