Who knows what to lend credence to regarding health matters, it's such a tricky bag up mixed up with big bucks to big pharma, those men in black who seemingly can never control themselves on overcharging the common man, so they can load up their pockets at the end of the year with Big boy bonus (no not Wally Bucks).
Back in 2006 we came upon Zija Juice derived from the Moringa Tree (leaves and bark) , and marketed by Zija International.
Now back at that time several things happened, I was sickly from 2003 through September of 2006, Sinus infections, bronchitis, double ear infections both inner ear and middle ear, the ears infections medical sinus Xrays told were caused my some mastoid cell near my ear having trapped liquids caused by all those sinus infections. They sent me home with more antibiotics to be taken orally, oopppsss he forgot to include an important segment called ear drops/a different form of antibiotic to really clear it up "Was he bad or what"? My ear drum perferated one night as I absolutely writhed in pain on our living room rug, OMG I can't explain how painful it was, labor was looking good, yes I know I had C-Sections but believe I was in labor for one of them 5 hours in before the yet another asshole doctor got it right & called for the "C", but that's just a comparison of pain levels, after my ear perf'ed I was sent to a specialist who tested my hearing and told me the 60% loss of hearing in the right ear and 40% loss in the left ear ( that ear drum perf'ed as I loaded the babies car seat into the car on a very windy day), well this specialist thought I had a brain tumor (oh fuck) so he sent me for an MRI of my My head...., a week later no tumor.
So our sister in life actually research ZIJA and got several of us started on it for different health reasons. It boasts over 90 vitamins and minerals are in it.
And me, every time I felt something coming on like a cold or sore throat I'd chugg an extra ZIJA before bedtime and knock it out.That worked well for three years until the economy collapsed, that hummer affected our needing a very tight wallet.
So Would make a case of Zija last for a 1/2 year and would supplement it with one of the following:
If something really had a grip on me I would also mix up a batch of cinnamon and honey = 1teas cinn, 3 teas honey, mix it into a paste and get it down, that has helped with avoided winter sickness, and also keeping teeth problems from becoming an expense I could no longer afford.
Then I added Echinacea 1 a day which I recently read might be too much or should have some spacing in between, and Also Oregamax which contains oil of oregano is something that my husband and I both use with the Echinacea,.
Olive Oil with Oil of Oregano (6-8 drops of Oil of oregano to 1 shot glass of Olive oil have made an excellent moisturizing rub for his back and my face.
Then we added fish oil, and tumerac for some joint pains, whereby these might help replace some of the joint lube that dries up as we age.
But we've decreased our doctors visits, he had one cold last winter, and I had some virus two winters ago, but that's it, so far we have lucked out supremely compared to where we were.
This is just an offering, whatever we do is not going to be right for everyone, but sometimes things bear a closer look, don't they?
No comments:
Post a Comment