Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Daily News, crime up, chaos increased

We read the newspapers, and it's odd but it seems everything has run out of balance: Egypt having riots, Social Security doesn't have enough funds and need something done to fund it (alittle different from the lying sacks of shit who have maintained it was solidly funded), State cutting more programs and not able to fund so many needed programs, Cities that are running in the red and cutting programs, crimes committed by Crack addicts and Junkies are up, home invasions are up, robberies of every category private and public are up, doesn't seem the desperate people are committing the crimes-more of them have too much pride to change their integrity now, but the riffraff is multiplying out of hand as the police are cut. Just in general conversations with people I've encountered since the one guy tried to talk me out of my money at the bank drive up, and since the night another tried to gain access to our home with his car break down story, I been told twice of different Hoffman Estates scams to gain entry to homes or cars. And this is winter time, a time when crime is usually lower as no one wants to be out in the elements any longer than necessary. It makes you wonder what summer will bring to the towns. The right to have arms still holds in most towns and I believe that is a good thing in case more chaos ensues. I think too many components are running backwards, who is going to reign in the rule breakers when it's stepped up a few notches? With all levels of government running in the red, and all the program cuts, I still see collapse ahead, not recovery, and I am only working off instincts and reading the writing on the wall as I always did.

No comments: