Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dot, Dean & how Sunshine was born

I looked over my shoulder, and they were gone. We don't email anymore, Aunt Dot's tired, think the Vertigo really limited being up and about, she was the one that told me to write. She was my 1st influence on blogging and her brother supplied the means and made me my first blog site which only holds a few thoughts in it, eventually I cut and pasted into this blog, and just kept Sunshine as she utilized my humor poking fun at myself, who is sometimes a sentimental ray of sunshine, and at times is anything but sunshine, oddly enough Sunshine had been one of my many nicknames in this 56 years of life on planet earth. Blogging can be about a craft, books one has read, it can be about a business source, some have blogs of poetry, some write short stories, mine became about real life events, coping with those events, some of the most touching and loving moments in my life and in the life of people I truly have loved both present and gone, thoughts, past experiences versus mistakes made over and over, human injustices in the news, and some human injustices I'd see play out in the family life we've experienced on both sides of our coin, funny that sometimes I'd be talking about my side of the coin/family, and yet I'd get in trouble with the other side as they thought it had to do with them, so as time passes you become very skittish. The blog which is mine, written by me, breathed into life by me, has been a bad boy at times, as the rebel in me searches for simple truths. Truth can be a very hard item to keep in plan sight, sometimes 18 different people can see a different truth. Marvelous that all 18 could possibly be right. It's the little portions they leave out of the truths that become the problem. Most of my work years have been spent serving in some type of customer service at a corporate level, and also when self employed as an active Realtor for 25 years, and now again as an Administrative Assistant to an Insurance Agency, this has trained me to listen and watch for the TRUTH, and to also be looking for the BOTTOM LINE. My truth is more streamlined, add to the fun, and I can usually see both sides of a coin. Even when it's spinning on a table I know where the coin should land in order for things to remain in balance. There are people in our lives who will not let the coin land where it should. It is those people who will again pull me back to them with undivided attention. Thank God there are only a few people I've encountered who will stand strong on 2 WRONGS BEING A RIGHT, when nothing good comes to us permanently without a lot of deep understanding of all other humans encountered. So, enough said, blogs should only be read with an open mind and heart whether you're a reader or the author.

2 comments:

The Talker said...

Well now, my blog post hits the nail on the head.
Things are not always as they seem. Yes is most telling when one observes both sides of the twirling coin.
Good posting, you are a whizz kid with the doing.
Hugs


http://www.thetalker.org/archives/129/2-truth-is-like-a-rubber-band/

The Talker said...

Ah yes, Truth. The twirling coin may reveal it.
Good job of posting, you are a whizz at it. Hugs


http://www.thetalker.org/archives/129/2-truth-is-like-a-rubber-band/