Sunday, January 16, 2011
Walking a cautious line
A question my subconscious keeps throwing at me: "To what extent do you use up all resources available to save a dream?" When is enough, simply enough!
If you've depleted everything you can think of, how will start over, if starting over becomes a mandate?
The subconscious comes into high power on drives to work, hiding in the back of the mind while you work, and especially mine loves to converse with me while I sleep which might explain why I get up at 1:30am on weekends when I should be sleeping to repair the weeks chaos, and I think she is a greedy beggar until she gets her ever nagging point across.
I tell her I never asked for this. She does not care.
I tell her I only wanted to keep my loved ones with me and cared for. She does not care.
I tell her maybe something will break loose soon. She does not care.
I tell her let me figure it out month to month. She does not care.
She echoes out her bottom lines, she mocks us throughout a week or month, she adds more weight than should be shouldered, she is a miserable slut who only tries to make us cry.
When outside parties send us another round, she laughs, and points to road she thinks will answer. She is a most miserable bitch, this thing we call a subconscious.
Sometimes I think I am going this round just to fight with her and put her in her place. She doesn't care, she feels the same way about me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment