Thursday, January 13, 2011
Danielle's Pain 1/11/2011
Dear Danielle:
I know and understand your pain, A pregnancy of nine weeks monitored by doctors too much I thought as they hauled you in week after week to check a fetal heartbeat, I believed they were stressing you out too much worrying you with thoughts of the heart rate slowing down too much.
I was so sorry to hear your news of no heartbeat, I know how much you and your boys wanted this celebration of love.
Words cannot convey any logic for this happening, other than sometimes bad things happen to the very finest people, end of story.
May light and happiness come back your way one day soon.
The Adopted Auntie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Danielle had always been one of my hero's, she became pregnant in High School, her parents were split up already only busied with blaming the other, she had her son, graduated full honors from High School, went onto College to earn her teaching degree, took her son away to college with her, and is now teaching for several years, her son is a wonderful kid, her husband is a boyhood sweetheart, and she has stood strong through everything she's encountered to date, and I was very happy to dance at her wedding after all the years of watching her grow. She will one day move on from this chapter into a better one.
Post a Comment