Friday, December 3, 2010
Challenging times
"Two roads diverged into a wood, and I- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference!-Robert Frost
Last year gave us many challenges, and we rose to those challenges as well as we were equipped to. Round 1 = we won.
We were given some cotton candy and a day or so at the carnival as a reward, the near insane one laughs, bad girl that I was I told my man it was a nice band aid, how very accurate, mostly almost made it but could still see blood oozing here or there from the band aid, wondering how long it would be before a hemorrhage.
So today we will take off the band aid, and see what shapes next, and where the path takes us, this is going to be a very tricky round, little or no errors allowed until the end of the game, or the end of this next round at the very least.
I wish us all the very best of luck going into it, I will try to do my best to be creatively resourceful against every and any opponent I encounter along this particular course.
I will live up to all challenges and aim for the strongest finish.
Secret Storm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment