Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas or the 2011 Countdown

A long year rolls to a close, the Christmas holidays are just ahead: 26th book with one portion of the family, 25th booked with another, we left the 24th open as we usually would land in a given place that day, sounds like that got moved to the 25th.....so bad kids that we are, we will still go the 24th as the 25th is already booked, Santa tends to put coal in our stockings no matter how much we try to keep our dates straight. She laughs. Well we will leave loving cards for anyone we end up missing It's been a long and crazy year, work as busy and intricate as the private sector, much paperwork at both places, I've turned into a perpetual file person with a phone glued to my ear, fingers on a keyboard that clacks instead of producing music of any category. Until I was older I was always timid about my music, now that I am older I just don't care what anyone makes of my skills. Same at work, bad attitude perhaps, but I usually get it done, although questioned for my methods, but if it's my work load I feel I need my own freedoms and organizational skills to manage not other peoples...except for one who owns the right to comment. At home I am a comicozy pilot with the papers, totally my schedule, until my office is bursting at the seams and floor space is no longer visiable then my better half will tell me it's time to do something with it all. I know we're all suppose to keep some many years records but really this year I would rather burn it all, too much was touched, too much was a haunter come back for one more resifting for someone's purpose. So looking forward to seeing people the next few holidays, but I will shove 2010 out the door, and grab father time and demand he march 2011 in. 2011 is already promising to make more changes, but sometimes change will bring relief and peace as it ebbs at you. So a few vacation days, perhaps we might get to baking...perhaps not, a number of errands to do today and tomorrow, a little fun, and then onto closing out 2010, and seeing what 2011 has up it's sleeve. Merry Ho Ho

No comments: