Friday, December 17, 2010
Dear Blue
"Do more than exist-LIVE! Do more than touch-FEEL! Do more thank look-SEE! Do more than hear-LISTEN! Do more than talk-SAY SOMETHING!" - John Harsen Rhoades
Dear Blue:
In the middle of the chaos which you placed me, with your manipulative moves, exclusion forms demanded to be sign in order that we be covered by you,
and checking other choices left to us, for covering a loved one from your induced risks, the revolving door you placed me in yesterday, had me so stressed out It finally occurred you might off me instead.
The sleep I had finally brought some solace, I am able to almost think straight once more, but before I move on to next choice left, I must simply tell you "You're a Corporate Whore".
This little piece of prose I've written for you, brings a twisted smile to my lips,
my solution will be the much costlier group plan, but with that I can tell "I Win!".
From The child*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment