Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The end of the big blue saga

So given the little or no choice that would have been an option with big blue and their crazy lengthy exclusion, I was advised few win on appeal, the letter that was to help from the doctor would have just been another nail in the proverbial coffin, so my only real choice left was to go onto the much costlier, higher deductible, and less well care group plan through my office, it will reduce my net check by one third which is a major blow, but I still believe I have my priorities right here, it's only my people that matter, the rest is a shell, all of it, Example take the people out of a house = result a shell. Take the people out of a life = result a shell. Sometimes my boss tells me I put too much emphasis on winning, no not really, only when it comes to my principles, principles I find lacking in others at times especially the big corps lining their pocket. So to Big Blue the child says: Ok you tried to beat us up and spit us out after a lifetime of collecting monies from us, but although this new plan is going to beat the shit out of us, you're still stuck with us for awhile to come, and YOU DIDN'T Win ENTIRELY!

No comments: