Sometimes you reach the bottom, like being thrown into an established sump pit, there's debris down here, the water's murky, and I can't see any sign of sunlight, I can't move my feet, like somethings tugging me down.
A comedy of errors, the more you try to get one step up and out, the more you will be defeated, no way out of the pit, by the time the electric power comes back on , well you'll have drowned now won't you?
I've waited months for one piece to fall into place, glancing at that calendar like I could mentally push the days by, that whole theory went through my hands like sand when you try to hold it to tight, and it was just gone.
I need time to try and digest the new way, a way that offers much unknowns, but then again what else was there but other unknowns.
Think it out, think it out....
"And so it goes...." Kurt Vonnegut (slaughterhouse five)
No comments:
Post a Comment