Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Looking up

The human mind is capable of so many emotions in short spans of time 15 or so can flit through, happiness, anger, love of someone, concern, flit, flit, flicker through all within 5 minutes, 10 minutes of time.

On a side note looking up is a very real and good thing in my life, I look up and I see you, our eyes meet, you are still the other half of my soul.

I wake up in the morning, this morning, I look out the window and up, the stars are beautiful, the last of nights sky holds a dazzling display of stars everywhere, it could only be bettered by being out in the country like days of old camping, no city lights to interfere.

Other days I look up and see the hawks perched up on tree tops, saw two side by side this past month one in each Christmas Tree (evergreen) and I smiled as they looked just like the angels people place on top of their trees but these trees were out along Lake Cook Road, a stretch between forest and farm that remains uncivilized.

In the warmer weather looking up fetches me rainbows after a storm, or a butterfly farm fluttering and diving over the magnolia tree next door.

Looking up provides me with all the enjoyment that amuses and soothes this old soul.

As a child she liked to climb up onto the top of the overhead bars, and lay across them, and watch all that played out across the sky:)
-Sunshine

No comments: